Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 2, 2016

13 funny quotes from internet will make you ROLF


1.Dear Math Grow Up And Solve Your Own Problems. quotes about life collections

2.Math-Mental Abuse To Humans

3.If You Don’t Use A Condom

4.I Used To Be Good At Math. quotes on love about family so romance

5.Math Quote: I Heard You’re Good In Algebra


6.I’m Energy Efficient
 
7.Funny Math Quotes: I Am Sick And Tired Of Finding Your X. short quotes about life updated everyday for you

8.God Made Earth, China Made Everything Else

9.Funny Math Problem- John Has 32 Candy Bars, He Eats 28, What Does He Have Now

10.Dear Math, I Don’t Want To Solve Your Problems


11.Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Who’s The Biggest Fool Of All

12.College Professor Someone Who Talks In Other People’s Sleep

13.If Your Fridge Is Empty You Are Lonely

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét